Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Grace and Marc's Wedding



My niece Grace was an Archambault before I was.


Sixteen years ago (plus a few weeks) she was the flower girl at my wedding. 


This month I got to attend her wedding, with our two youngest about the same age as she was at ours.


I loved the time leading up to it with her, getting our nails done, 


exploring the Penn State Botanical gardens,


and lunching together. 


I also loved the cousin interactions,


as well as Aunts, Uncles, 


and Grandparents. 


The wedding venue had lots of space to play with none of the expected rain. 


Sophia received a new hairstyle with the flowers from the day after the wedding.


And with Noah's help, Jason came home with a duct tape wallet as a wedding favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little J-Man Turns 5!

Dear J-Man, Happy 5th Birthday! Does this make you a BIG kid?  You love bouncing off the  walls, just like your favorite superhero, Spider-M...