Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Eight-Week-Old has an E-mail Address

After being shown a video commercial with another little girl named Sophie, I set up an account for our Sophia and drafted the following email:


Hi Family,


Mama set up an email account for me..... so that letters could be sent to me before I can read. She wanted a place where she could write things to me.....even if it were just a quick sentence that she didn't want to forget......fun things we did together.....funny things that happened.......
One day I will be able to enjoy reading these things or seeing the pictures that were sent.

She was inspired by this......




.....she says it makes her cry every time.

Thanks for being my family.

Much love,
Sophia Gayle (Via Mama)

One of the e-mails I have already sent to her was a 'Thank You Note' after the first time she slept through the night. I love that the e-mail is automatically dated so I can remember the exact occurrence of such momentous occasions.

If you are a friend or family member of Sophia's, and would like to participate in this time capsule of sorts, she can be reached at sophia (dot) archambault (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little J-Man Turns 5!

Dear J-Man, Happy 5th Birthday! Does this make you a BIG kid?  You love bouncing off the  walls, just like your favorite superhero, Spider-M...